Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted to buy Nauticam 45 degree Viewfinder (nau.32203)

Started by dgfinch ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted to buy Nauticam 45 degree Viewfinder (nau.32203)

5 posts
  1. NAUTI_40_01-1.jpg

     

    If you have one that you are willing to part with, please shoot me a message.

     

    Thanks

  2. I Have one to sell, based in Austria, Kind regards Armin

  3. I think I better stick to items for sale in the US. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

  4. I have a Inon 45 which I can put a Nauticam adapter on. PM me if interested, I'm in US

  5. Thanks. I am looking for a Nauticam.

     

     

    (nau.32203)
Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.