Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Sea and Sea YS-D2 Strobe set and 5"&8" arms

Started by guitars136 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Sea and Sea YS-D2 Strobe set and 5"&8" arms

6 posts
  1. I'm looking to buy a pair of Sea and Sea YS-D2 strobes for an Olympus EM-1 in a Nauticam housing. If i could get the Fiber Optic cables that would be great too. I'm also looking for 5" and 8" ultralight arms and clamps.

  2. Where are you from?

     

    Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

  3. North Carolina USA, I would prefer to buy within the US. Thanks for the reply!

  4. PM SENT

  5. I'm also interested in buying a set of D2s. If anyone has that they're willing to sell, PM me.

  6. I have a pair of YS-D2 that I will be looking to sell at the end of the month. PM me and let me know if you are interested.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.