Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Want to buy: Sony RX100 housing

Started by heynsheyns ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Want to buy: Sony RX100 housing

2 posts
  1. I have a Sony RX100 (Mk. 1) and I'm considering getting a housing for it. I like fantasea, recsea, and nauticam housings, so if you have one that you'd be interested in selling, I'd be interested.

     

    Shipping to Seattle, WA.

     

    Thanks!

  2. Hi, I have Nauticam NA-RX100 housing for sale in great condition. Are you still looking for it?

     

    Actually I have whole bunch of great wet lenses - uwl-28 or uwl-04 fisheye - wide angle, 2x macro diopters +7, some trays and handles and even the RX100 and I was about to make a listing to sell it as a set, let me know if you would like a bundle with lenses? I'll get photos of the equipment ready.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.