Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted Canon 60 mm macro with Sea & Sea focus gear

Started by UWphoto2013 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted Canon 60 mm macro with Sea & Sea focus gear

2 posts
  1. I'm looking for a Canon 60 mm macro lens in good condition and Sea & Sea focus gear for it.

     

    If you only have one of these things please let me know as well.

     

    Thank you.

  2. I'm looking for a Canon 60 mm macro lens in good condition and Sea & Sea focus gear for it.

     

    If you only have one of these things please let me know as well.

     

    Thank you.

    Hi - I have a Canon 60mm macro lens in superb condition that I'm selling. Currently offers around £270 will secure. Email wrenhillpaul@gmail.com if interested.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.