Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted D800 Nauticam housing

Started by 1Avoman ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted D800 Nauticam housing

2 posts
  1. Anyone have a D800 housing they are not using any more. I'm using a D700 setup and would like to get video through the D800. I have ports strobes arms ect.already Just looking for a D800 Nauticam housing if I must buy the complete setup I will and then sell extra items.

    please email

     

    Info@getawaysailing.com.au

     

    Regards

    Darryl

  2. I have purchased the NA-D800 housing. :)

    I now have a NA-D700 in excellent condition for sale asking $2000

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.