Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Tokina 16-28mm -- CONUS ONLY

Started by KarstenMoran_4649 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Tokina 16-28mm -- CONUS ONLY

2 posts
  1. I am interested in selling my Nikon-mount Tokina AT-X 16-28mm F 2.8 PRO FX lens

    I am the second owner of the lens, but have used it minimally. There is some dust and it shows some signs of use, but is in excellent condition and works as it should. Please see the attached photographs.

     

    I am asking $400, which will include insured ground shipment to anywhere in the continental United States. Box included.

    I will accept credit card payments.

     

    Please DM me if you have any questions, or are interested.

    post-64444-0-75276400-1503688606_thumb.jpg

    post-64444-0-01077300-1503688615_thumb.jpg

    post-64444-0-82341400-1503688620_thumb.jpg

  2. Just bumping this back up, once, before putting the lens on ebay and elsewhere. Thanks for looking!

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.