Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Seacam housing / Nikon D810

Started by uwafot ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Seacam housing / Nikon D810

2 posts
  1. Hi to all out there,

    I'm interrested in Seacam housing for Nikons D810 (no D800). Someone there who looks for the new D850 and plans to sell the D810 housing?
    Please do not offer other brands.

    I'm solely searching for Seacam because Ports and Domes are already existing from former housing.

     

    Also looking for Seacam viewfinder type S45.

     

    br

    Oskar

    Edited by uwafot
  2. Done. I'm a happy owner of a housing and view finder now!

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.