Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Ikelite Housing for Nikon D800

Started by silverhippi ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Ikelite Housing for Nikon D800

2 posts
  1. Really.

     

    I am moving up to the full frame sensor and need a housing.

     

    Thanks.

  2. I have a Sea & Sea MDX-D800 housing with a Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye, Zen Glass Dome (DP-100-ST + 31114), Nikon 105mm VR Macro - Flat Port (30119), as well as other accessories. I've only used it for 30 or so dives, but am thinking about upgrading my whole kit, which is why I'm considering selling. It's been really fantastic--I've loved both the camera and the housing. LMK if interested, and I'll send pics and a full list of accessories.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.