Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: complete Olympus E-M5 / Nauticam / Inon system

Started by troporobo ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: complete Olympus E-M5 / Nauticam / Inon system

7 posts
  1. I love my system and it has served me very well. But I am planning to upgrade, still Olympus and Nauticam, and can't hold out anymore. So I would like to sell the following system in whole or in subpackages as listed. I do not want to sell individual items at this stage. Here's a photo of (almost) everything. I am happy to send clearer shots via email if desired.

     

    I am based in the Philippines, but will be in California in a couple of weeks so would ship from there after 15 September. Any questions, just ask!

     

    36712263812_0c70270e65_z.jpg

     

    36744125621_6ac0e0bf63_z.jpg

  2. Update: strobes and Subsee sold.

  3. Update: arms and clamps sold.

  4. Ciao ancora disponibile?

  5. What version leak sentinel is it?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. This stuff all sold a year ago, but thanks for looking

  7. You should mark it as such

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.