Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: SubSee +10 magnifier

Started by Phil Rudin ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: SubSee +10 magnifier

9 posts
  1. Excellent glass with no damage, 67mm threads, New $225.00 Selling for $160.00 shipped in the US. 48.

    post-2618-0-96440200-1504035753_thumb.jpg

    post-2618-0-96643100-1504035776_thumb.jpg

    post-2618-0-16801000-1504035794_thumb.jpg

    post-2618-0-73503200-1504035811_thumb.jpg

  2. Excellent glass with no damage, 67mm threads, New $225.00 Selling for $160.00 shipped in the US. 48.

    Is the lens still available?

     

    Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

  3. yes it is.

  4. Is the lens still available?

    Which party pays for shipping?

    Will you provide tracking number?

    What shipping company will you use?

  5. I have family in USA

    It would be sent to west coast

  6. YES the lens is still available and as the add says I will pay for the shipping with a tracking number. You can contact me direct at tropicalone@bellsouth.net.

  7. Will do Phil

    I'm in Taiwan btw

    I already have paypal account

    Will drop you a line in about 11 hours

  8. Phil

     

    Sent message to your email

  9. THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.