Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-D7000 Complete UW System

Started by jawdoc ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-D7000 Complete UW System

8 posts
  1. Nauticam NA-D7000 Complete UW Camera System

    Price: $4000

    I am selling as a complete unit

    Buyer pays shipping and insurance

     

    Includes:

    NA-D7000 Housing with Viewfinder

    D7000 Camera Body

    Nikon 60mm Macro Lens

    Tokina 10-17mm Lens

    Ports for above listed Lens

    Zen 4' Dome (never been used)

    Inon Z-240 Strobe with sync cable

    Multiple Arms for Strobe

    All Covers for Lens and Ports

    All Manuals and associated tools

     

    More photos are available if requested.

    post-63905-0-88269900-1504055414_thumb.jpg

    post-63905-0-29841500-1504055440_thumb.jpg

    post-63905-0-09654500-1504055486_thumb.jpg

    post-63905-0-94955100-1504055534_thumb.jpg

    post-63905-0-30539000-1504055572_thumb.jpg

    post-63905-0-88317400-1504055609_thumb.jpg

    post-63905-0-09361500-1504055720_thumb.jpg

  2. Interested with tokina and 60mm focus gear.

  3. I am selling as a complete unit. I would take $3600 for the complete setup minus the camera body.

  4. I only need those focus ring.

  5. PM

  6. pm sent

  7. Zen 4' dome, 60mm and tokina focus gear still available?

  8. pm sent.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.