A clip of my trip to Lembeh last year.
It might be a touch long for some of you at ovr 7min.
Hope you enjoy.
Cheers
Steve
Read-only discussion
A clip of my trip to Lembeh last year.
It might be a touch long for some of you at ovr 7min.
Hope you enjoy.
Cheers
Steve
I haven't been able to get the thumbnails to embed for a while now. I used both the youtu.be and youtube.com links.
Am I missing something?
Steve,
100% wonderful! Not too long for me!
Tom
I haven't been able to get the thumbnails to embed for a while now. I used both the youtu.be and youtube.com links.
Am I missing something?
You used the wrong Youtube.com link, the one you provided linked to the edit/play list page. Once you have uploaded your video, go and watch that video, and copy the URL in the address bar. The URL should have Youtube.com/Watch?......
I just paste that URL here and it shows up:
Terrific collection of images you have there, Steve - and nicely coupled to the music. (and as an ex-Lembeh Straits dive manager I've seen a fair few Lembeh videos)
Really nice work. Thanks for sharing with us.
Tim
Excellent video, beautiful composition and editing. Liked and subscribed!
Thanks for your kind comments.
Moses
Thanks - I thought that was what I did with the second link. I have another video from my Galapagos trip the year before that I had meant to post. I give it a go in a new post.
Cheers
Steve
Moses
I think I worked out the problem. I was taking the links from the Creators Studio pages. When I took the link from the video opened from my Channel page it embedded fine.
Thanks again for the pointer
Cheers
Steve
That was stunning! Thank you very much for sharing!
You are welcome Steve. Youtube link could be confusing but once you get it done right one, it's easy.
Nice dive trip at Galapagos by the way, I may head out there in 2019. I need to get a drysuit first!
Moses
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.