Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Galapagos 2015

Started by SWink ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Galapagos 2015

4 posts
  1. Here his a clip from my trip to the Galapagos a couple of years ago.

    I had mean't to cut it together earlier but the conditions were pretty poor so I didn't expect that I would turn out very well, But with a little work in post I think it came out OK.

    And I hope the embed works this time

     

    Cheers

    Steve

     

     

     

     

  2. Spectacular video! Trip of a lifetime!

  3. Excellent video. In addition to the hammerheads, I really liked the composition around the 1' minute mark, with the red/silver contrast. Nice mix of topside/u.w. too.

    Cheers,

    Matt

  4. Thanks guys - I'm glad you liked it

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.