Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Atmos Ninja 2 with Nauticam Housing

Started by jejebah ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Atmos Ninja 2 with Nauticam Housing

3 posts
  1. Hi There,

     

    I have a Nauticam NA-Ninja2 housing with the original box and all the included accessories. It is completely unused--I bought it, but it didn't work with my camera housing, unfortunately. I'm selling it with my Atomos Ninja 2 recorder that comes with a hard case, two batteries, a charger, cables, a battery charger, two SSD cases, one of which has a 120gb SSD.

     

    Here's a longer description of the housing:

    http://www.nauticam.com/product/na-ninja2-housing/

     

    And here's a description of the Ninja:

    https://www.atomos.com/ninja/

     

    I'm hoping to get US$1,000

     

    Photos attached.

     

    Let me know if you're interested or have any questions!

    post-51197-0-11973300-1504150103_thumb.jpg

    post-51197-0-09609100-1504150104_thumb.jpg

    post-51197-0-94828000-1504150104_thumb.jpg

    Edited by jejebah
  2. SOLD!

  3. This was such a cheap buy for who ever brought it! Lucky!!!

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.