Selling my Nauticam Macro Port 41 and Canon EF-S 60mm f2.8 AF Macro USM Lens. These items were only used twice, but there are no visible signs of use and are therefore in LIKE-NEW CONDITION. (please see attached pictures of items) Both items come in their original packaging with all original documentation. The Nauticam port comes with an extra o-ring an lube.
This is a great opportunity to add a macro setup to your Nauticam Housing, at a reduced price.
The Nauticam Port 41 retails for $400 - Asking Price = $340 Shipped (Reasonable offers will be considered)
The Canon Lens retails for $399 - Asking Price $345 Shipped (Reasonable offers will be considered)
Payment by Paypal Gift (Friends & Family) preferred, but will also accept USPS Money Order. I'm in South Florida (Ft. Lauderdale area), so I'm happy to arrange local pickup)
I'm looking to sell these as a set first, but may consider breaking them up if no interest as a set.
Please see attached pictures of items.
Thanks for your consideration,
Adrian