Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS:Sea & Sea DX Macro Lens Port with Nauticam N120 housing mount

Started by Walt Stearns ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS:Sea & Sea DX Macro Lens Port with Nauticam N120 housing mount

4 posts
  1. Description: The Sea & Sea DX Macro Lens Port 52 is designed exclusively for Canon’s EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Canon EF-S 60mm F2.8 Macro Lens. The front of the port is threaded so accessory lenses and filters with M67 mount can be used. It is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (anodized) + Tempered glass (multi-coated).

     

    Note: The bottom end of the port has been fitted with a Nauticam N120 port adaptor so that it can be cleaning be used on any Nauticam DSLR housing. I do not have the Sea & Sea locking ring. To replace it so that the port can be used once again on a Sea & Sea DSLR housing will run about $30 from most Sea & Sea dealers.

     

    Selling price $200 (includes free shipping US)

    post-4290-0-67651800-1504364488_thumb.jpg

    post-4290-0-17609900-1504364503_thumb.jpg

  2. Price dropped to $150, which includes domestic shipping in the USA.

  3. Hi Walt, is the port still available?

    Best,

    Eduardo.

  4. Hi Walt,

    I might be interested in this port if I can use it on my Nauticam system housings and IF I can easily attach a 67mm flip-down holder to the front to add a close-up accessory like Nauticam's.  Please call me at 941-953-7623.  Or send me your phone number and I'll call you. And I'm in Florida, too, which makes shipping easier.

    Fred Bavendam

     

     

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.