Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Ikelite DS-125 Strobe

Started by cory7329 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Ikelite DS-125 Strobe

2 posts
  1. I sold my housing today, but they didn't need the strobe so I've got one Ikelite DS-125 strobe for sale. Asking $350 and I'll cover shipping.

     

    Included is the strobe, battery, diffuser cover, wall charger, international plug adapters, and Ikelite TTL sync cord. Retail pricing for the strobe is $699, sync cord is selling for $99.

     

    Specifications from Ikelite:

    - 300 ft (60 m) depth rating

    - TTL plus 4 manual power settings

    - Built-in halogen focus light

     

    If you have any questions, please let me know. I only take 1-2 trips per year so the strobe is in great condition with little use. The last picture is only for viewing the TTL cord which I will include with the strobe. The housing is no longer available.

     

    Thank you.

    post-63334-0-59502700-1504379805_thumb.jpg

    post-63334-0-19598000-1504379813_thumb.jpg

    post-63334-0-85117800-1504379821_thumb.jpg

    post-63334-0-95953200-1504379830_thumb.jpg

  2. Looks like this already sold on ebay, correct?

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.