Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Nauticam NA-EM1 housing

Started by Rugani ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Nauticam NA-EM1 housing

6 posts
  1. I am selling my MFT Unterwater housing from Nauticam.

     

    1x NA-EM1 housing, New Premium service

    Price 975

    Please send me a message if you are interested

     

    I Have also a Olympus OM-D E-M1 Body in silver from 11/2016 for 620

     

    If you are interested in a 4,33" Dome N85, I sell one for 300

    post-42401-0-00629000-1504393391_thumb.jpg

    post-42401-0-12713100-1504393412_thumb.jpg

  2. PM sent.

  3. hi, condition of the 4.33 dome port?

    thanks!

  4. Hi, interested in both item. What's the package for both? You ship to Singapore?

  5. Hi, NA-EM1 housing is sold

    The 4,33" Dome is in used condition

  6. Hi,

    do you have photos of dome 4'33 ?

    are there impacts and marks on the dome ?

    Thanks

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.