Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

New Nauticam NA-LX-10 Pro Housing for Sale

Started by craigpc77 ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

New Nauticam NA-LX-10 Pro Housing for Sale

10 posts
  1. Brand new Nauticam NA-LX-10 Pro housing for sale!



    Includes vacuum valve and iTorch UWL-04 52mm wide lens


    AND LX-10 camera with 2 128gb Sandisk cards, two batteries and extra charger.



    Used in August 2017 on one trip totaling 20 dives over 8 days for video, been serviced by Backscatter since. I moved from an old Stingray “point & shoot”, the NA-LX10 housing is over my paygrade but a wonderful housing for someone more serious about photography than myself.


    I spent over $3,000 inclusive of the camera itself, (including 3 year warrantee which also covers a flooding event). Make me an offer!


    Edited by craigpc77
  2. Let's say $2,500 for the camera and the housing.


    Open to selling just the housing to an interested buyer.

    Edited by craigpc77
  3. Let's say $2,500 for the camera and the housing.

     

    Open to selling just the housing to an interested buyer.

    Hello, I'm actually looking at this setup to purchase, always looking for a way to save a few $$ your asking price seems about retail unless I'm missing something in the description. Do you have photos of the gear? Also curious why you selling it and what you might be replacing is it with.

     

    Thanks

    Jeff

     

     

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  4. Hi there,

     

    Can you please let me know about cost for the items individually if not in full set?

     

    Thank you

  5. Sorry I just saw these posts now. Maybe the alert wen to my JUNK.

     

    Jeff: The retail for the housing, fish-eye, vacuum misc small items was about 2700 plus tax. I'm also offering the camera, two 128 HD cards, two batteries, extra charger, 3-year full warranty (covers a flooding too) etc etc. Retail was 850 all-in for that. Make me an offer!

     

    I am willing to sell the housing separate from the camera but not the fish-eye separate from the housing. Make me an offer!

     

    Thanks!

     

    Craig

  6. Is your gear still available? Any pictures?

    Thanks

  7. It is and I do. Possible to email? Not sure how to load them via my phone

  8. Hi, would you be interested in selling the housing on it's own please?

  9. Yes, I would be happy to sell it housing and fish-eye lens is what you're looking for?

     

    Thanks

  10. Are you still selling the gear?

     

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.