Hi guys, I'm selling my loved Oly em5 rig.
I like to sell the Whole set, but if someone buy the housing i can split....
1: Nauticam housing NA-EM5 for Olympus EM5 in really good condition, I dive every year only in august and the housing have had a full revision in july 2016, all new Orings and springs.
it's fitted with the optional nauticam vacuum and leak detector(a 150euro optional).
asking 800euro.
2: Nauticam vacuum valve and pump in perfect conditions(retail 225euro).
asking 100euro more.
3: Nauticam easytray with double handle a two balls(some skinning of the rubber surface as usual).(retail circa 200euro)
asking 100euro more.
4: Nauticam macro port 65 in perfect condition(for the Oly 60mm macro lens).
asking 200euro more.
this is the basic package, a fully functional housing with macro port, tray&handles and the green light of happines, the vacuum kit.
it's ready to fit your camera for 1200euro plus shipping.
if you need also the Oly EM5 body i have a real bargain, my spare body with 2 original Olympus batteries for only 160euro more.
(the camera it's fully functional and come with the original box and all the accessories, the price it's low due to a cosmetic problem, there is a tiny cracked frame of the FN2 button.. only the small frame of the button, not the button that is perfect, i can show you photos without problem).
Gift mode ON:
if you buy the basic package a give you For Free:
An I-torch focus light with 500lumens of power and the Nauticam cold shoe arm for the top of the housing.
if you buy everything basic package+EM5 body i add to the first gift:
An Inon UCL165M67 +6 macro lens.
I'm selling only in Europe and accept Paypal.
if you need more info or want to buy something drop me an MP