Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

New Article - Correcting Chromatic Aberration

Started by james ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

New Article - Correcting Chromatic Aberration

4 posts
  1. New Article - Correcting Chromatic Aberration

    Hi Gang,

     

    I've just finished a new article about using Adobe Photoshop CS to correct chromatic aberration. I hope you find it useful. Any and all thoughts appreciated.

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. Thanks James....that was a very clear explanation of how to deal with CA...now I know what to look for :D

     

    I assume that the center of the shot remains unaffected after tweaking the perimeter?

     

    Karl

  3. Hi Karl,

     

    Yes, that's how it's supposed to work.

     

    Cheers

    James

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.