Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

sony rx100 mki m1 housing wanted

Started by martimgt ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

sony rx100 mki m1 housing wanted

2 posts
  1. Hello, am looking for a sony rx100 (mki...m1) housing with full manual control

     

    Best

    Martim

  2. Hi, I have Nauticam NA-RX100 housing for sale in great condition. Are you still looking for it?

     

    Actually I have whole bunch of great wet lenses - uwl-28 or uwl-04 fisheye - wide angle, 2x macro diopters +7, some trays and handles and even the RX100 and I was about to make a listing to sell it as a set, let me know if you would like a bundle with lenses? I'll get photos of the equipment ready.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.