Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Selling Tokina 10-17 plus Tamron 1.4x (Use on Nikon FX body)

Started by Scubabunnie ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Selling Tokina 10-17 plus Tamron 1.4x (Use on Nikon FX body)

3 posts
  1. I have upgraded my wide angle set-up and the Tokina has been retired. It has been a successful lens for me and the resultant pictures have been awarded in several international competitions.

    The combination of 10-17 lens with the convertor allows you to use the lens with a Nikon FX camera body.
    Tamron SP AF Teleconvertor - List price 225 USD
    Tokina 10-17 fisheye F3.5-4.5 DX - List price 570USD
    I will sell together for 400USD (335 Euro) which is 50% of the retail plus whatever the postage costs are for KL Malaysia.
    I can also sell them separately the teleconverter for 125USD and the Tokina for 300USD plus actual postage costs from KL Malaysia.
    I used the lens in combination with a Nikon D3S and a Seacam housing.

    post-48003-0-35185700-1505560500_thumb.jpg

    post-48003-0-87463000-1505560515_thumb.jpg

    post-48003-0-81247100-1505560532_thumb.jpg

    post-48003-0-30669000-1505560831_thumb.jpg

    post-48003-0-48035900-1505560844_thumb.jpg

    post-48003-0-01135400-1505560856_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi.

    Still available?

  3. yes it is .. are you interested. sorry not logged on forever

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.