Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

selling nauticam housing Oly E-M1 plus mint Oly E-M1

Started by msilver2 ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

selling nauticam housing Oly E-M1 plus mint Oly E-M1

10 posts
  1. I am selling my Nauticam housing for the Olympus E-M1, as well as a mint-condition E-M1

     

    $1600 total; will ship within continental U.S.

     

    Housing:

    Nauticam NA-EM1 housing for Olympus E-M1, with Nauticam Vacuum Check and Leak Detection System

     

    zFD4BHu.jpg

     

    uXVgcwS.jpg

     

    Olympus E-M1

    Mint condition--less than 600 shutter activations (purchased new as backup camera 11/2016)

    firmware version 4.1 installed

    comes with original box and all original accessories:

    · Flash FL-LM2

    · Flash case· Lithium ion battery BLN-1

    · Lithium ion battery charger BCN-1

    · Shoulder strap

    · USB cable

    · Computer software CD-ROM

    · Instruction manual

     

    plus these extras:

    · 2 extra Olympus batteries

    · 1 additional third-party battery

    · Wasabi power charger (plugs into outlet—no need for cord)

     

    SOuWopp.jpg

    Aj7pF88.jpg

    kSJOI6z.jpg

  2. Very interested. Do you sill have it?

     

    Budd

  3. yes, still available

  4. yes, still available

    If you haven't sold it yet, I would be interested.

     

     

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. It is available. I have never sold anything through wetpixel. Is there a way to communicate offline?

  6. It is available. I have never sold anything through wetpixel. Is there a way to communicate offline?

    I have never sold anything through wetpixel either, but using the private messaging function, I agreed on a price with a seller and then processed the transaction via PayPal.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. My attempt to send private messages may not have worked. If you are interested in the housing & camera, you can email me at msilver2@comcast.net

    --msilver2

  8. How much are u looking at for the housing alone.

  9. $1000 for the housing itself

  10. camera and housing are now sold

    --msilver2

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.