Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Ikelite 6812.8 Housing for Nikon D800

Started by silverhippi ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Ikelite 6812.8 Housing for Nikon D800

4 posts


  1. Looking for a well-cared for, used ikelite housing for nikon d800.


    Just moved up to the full frame and need a new housing.


    Thank you.

  2. Hi

     

    I have a complete housing and multiple ports, arms etc. Are you just looking for the housing?

     

    Cheers

  3. Hi

     

    I have a complete housing and multiple ports, arms etc. Are you just looking for the housing?

     

    Cheers

    Hey,

     

    I am mostly looking for the housing and the 8" Dome Port: Model# 5511.4 for use with the NIkon 17-35. I currently have an Ikelite setup for a Canon T2i but am making the move to full frame.

     

    If you are thinking about selling, please let me know,

  4. If you're still looking, I'm selling Ikelite housing for D800 with large dome port for fish eye lens, peli case, strobe, arms and sync cord too.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.