Hi all
I have an Olympus OM-D E-M5 camera body and the Nauticam housing NA-EM5 only to sell. New the set cost £2,300 new and I am looking for £950 the set plus postage (UK and Europe). I'm selling as I have recently upgraded to the EM1 Mark 2.
You would need to add a port and lens to this package.
Nauticam Housing
The set was purchased in July 2014 and has been used on about 120 dives, it has never flooded and was rinsed in fresh water after every dive. The back viewing panel was recently removed, cleaned and refitted by the UK Nauticam Distributor. The package includes:
Nauticam NA-EM5 Underwater Housing with Nauticam Dual Handled Flex Tray and ball mounts
Nauticam Vacuum valve 25612 M16
Nauticam leak detection system 25601 (both of which provide great piece of mind and were factory fitted)
Allen key set
X2 Nauticam o-rings for the housing
Original boxes
Olympus OM-D E-M5 camera
OM-D E-M5 camera actuations 11,661
Charger, cables, 1 x OEM battery, 1 x 3rd party battery
Original boxes and accessories.