Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Underwater Video Species Guide To Ambon Bay, Indonesia
Started by Katy Laveck Foster ·
- 4Posts
- 4Replies
Read-only discussion
Underwater Video Species Guide To Ambon Bay, Indonesia
-
-
Katy:
What a superb and artistic video! I salute you. Do you mind disclosing how many dives/days/weeks it took get this footage, and whether it was all on one trip, and what your equipment was?
I am impressed!
George Paul
-
Hey George - Thanks for taking the time to check it out! My husband shot all the video for this one while I shot stills, so he gets the credit!
He shot this originally at 4k with a Sony AX100 in a Gates housing. We lived in Ambon for about a month last winter and spent about 5 or 6 hours a day underwater. Happy to answer any other questions if you have them...All the best,
Katy
-
Incredible footage. And the grading is outlandish. Looks almost like HDR.