Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Tokina 10-17mm Nikon Mount

Started by DarktidePhoto ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Tokina 10-17mm Nikon Mount

1 posts
  1. Looking to sell my Tokina 10-17mm lens in the Nikon mount. Will ship for free to anyone here in the Lower 48 states. Selling lens for $350

     

    The glass is in great shape and comes with caps and hood. I will post photos up tomorrow, if you have any questions please let me know. Also for those who might ask, I am selling to move to the Tokina 11-20 lens since I need a topside lens as well and my local rental shop has a great weekend rate on the new Nikon 8-15mm lens.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.