Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Package full of goodies

Started by Pedda ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Package full of goodies

2 posts
  1. Package full of goodies

    Yesterday I received a package full of goodies :D It was a box containing a housing and two ports plus some other plastic stuff. Yepp, It was my new Ikelite housing arriving from UWCP. So now I just need to figure out how everything is supposed to be put together and wait for my D70 to return from Nikon Sweden where it’s been on upgrade and fine-tuning.

     

    Then it’s drysuit on and down in the green water of Sweden. Don’t have the patience to wait until I go back to work in Hurghada the 13/9 to get it wet… :D

  2. Congrats Peter :D Now the fun really begins :D:D

     

    Karl

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.