Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Ikelite Dome port 5503.15

Started by foppen ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite Dome port 5503.15

1 posts
  1. I have bought the Ikelite Dome port 5503.15. But it has a very tight fit when installing it on the underwater housing. You have to press it a little bit to get it in place.

    If I measure the diameter of the other ports I have, they are approximately 92mm while the small Ikelite Dome port 5503.15 is about 92.60mm.
    Is it a manufacturing error or is it the thought/design that the small dome port 5503.15 has a very tight fit?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.