Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Housing for Nikon D7100/D7200

Started by Kraken de Mabini ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Housing for Nikon D7100/D7200

4 posts
  1. WTB Housing for Nikon D7100/D7200, used, in good working condition - Subal, Nauticam or Sea&Sea

    with standard view finder or Nauticam 45 viewfinder.

    I have the camera, lenses and compatible ports.

     

    Paypal only. email me please: 68.elias@gmail.com. Los Angeles, CA, USA

     

  2. Hi Elias... a friend of mine sell a nauticam housing for d7100-d7200, the housing got a full service in nauticam at the beginning of this summer.. it's like a new one and had vacuum valve and electronics installed.. if you are still interested I can give you his email... 😉

  3. Hi yes, please give your friend my email:

     

    68.elias@gmail.com

     

    Thank you.

  4. Hi Elias,

    If you are still looking for this housing I am selling the Nauticam NA-D7100 Housing.
    I have cared for this amazing housing and it has provided some amazing shots.
    I used it most recently at blue heron bridge.
    Let me know if you're still interested.
    I'll post to the masses later today and give you first shot.

    Check out my Facebook for examples for examples of my pictures.

    https://www.facebook.com/Hanxplace

    https://www.facebook.com/PhotoNamaste

    Henry

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.