Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Best menu settings for Canon 5D Mark IV

Started by scubated ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Best menu settings for Canon 5D Mark IV

6 posts
  1. Hi,

    I was wondering if anyone has the best settings to use for this camera or can direct me to where I might find it. The Menu options are a bit overwhelming and I want to make sure I am making the correct choices.

     

    Is it best to modify the Manual setting or create custom setting?

     

    Thanks,

    Patricia

  2. Thanks JohnnyQuest! That sounds like a great start!

  3. I just purchased a 5d Mark iv and was hoping you could share some of your experience with the camera's settings for underwater photography. Thank you in advance:)

  4. I just upgraded from a 7D/Ikelite system to the full frame 5D MkIV- i have been on one dive trip and so far am thrilled- but I too am quite the novice when trying to figure out which settings are best for which environments. Is there a forum for these types of issues?

    THANKS!!

  5. I just upgraded from a 7D/Ikelite system to the full frame 5D MkIV- i have been on one dive trip and so far am thrilled- but I too am quite the novice when trying to figure out which settings are best for which environments. Is there a forum for these types of issues?

    THANKS!!

     

    You're in it! Post away....

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.