Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Complete Camera (Canon/Ikelite) system for sale

Started by decostanza ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Complete Camera (Canon/Ikelite) system for sale

4 posts
  1. I am selling my COMPLETE underwater photography kit...Everything you need to start taking pics is included...

    I apologize for the pics as they were taking with my phone..

    The details: included is an Ikelite housing with TTL circuitry,8"dome (for wide angle and over/under imagery which you will fall in love with),port for Tokina 10-17 lens, zoom gear. I did plasti-coat the handles because 1) I don't like the color red thus why the handles are black and 2) I wanted something more durable.

    I mentioned this is a COMPLETE system so you need a camera...I am including my Canon 70D camera with this package,battery included. I am also including my Tokina 10-17mm lens.

     

    All this can be yours for only $2000 (plus shipping). If interested, I am at Gilboa (local quarry) almost every Sunday and would be happy to go over things there. If you are there on a regular basis, you may have seen this over there. I LOVE this system but recent demands for some upcoming projects have required me to upgrade. I was initially thinking I would keep this as a back-up but the formats would be different and it wouldn't work...so...I'm putting my beloved setup up for sale. If interested send me a message here or I can be reached at Don (at) deco-services (dot) com.

     

    post-35379-0-39457200-1506073679_thumb.jpg

    post-35379-0-02811100-1506073689_thumb.jpg

    post-35379-0-67075200-1506073696_thumb.jpg

    post-35379-0-17925900-1506073706_thumb.jpg

    post-35379-0-28828600-1506073718_thumb.jpg

    post-35379-0-91302300-1506073728_thumb.jpg

    post-35379-0-70127100-1506073739_thumb.jpg

    post-35379-0-63423400-1506073746_thumb.jpg

  2. Hey - I'd be interested if your gear is still for sale? Inbox me at misfitt@gmail.com

  3. As an update, this system is still available for those that are interested in a complete system. I need to add that a camera bag,camera body cap,camera strap (never used),lens caps and a battery are also included. I will only ship to US addresses.

  4. SOLD

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.