Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam ports, extensions, zoom gear + canon lenses

Started by nickevey ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam ports, extensions, zoom gear + canon lenses

1 posts
  1. Hi everyone,

    I'm putting together a set up around a 5D MKIII body + Nauticam housing.

    I'm mainly interested in getting a Canon 16-35 mm (f/4 preferably) lens, with a large (8 inch) dome port, along with the appropriate extension and zoom gear.

    I'd also eventually be interested in a Canon 8-15 mm fish eye lens, along with dome port, zoom gear, extension.

    If anyone has any of these parts, please get in touch!

    Cheers,

    Nick

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.