Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: 2 triple clamps

Started by dawallace99 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: 2 triple clamps

2 posts
  1. Up for sale are 2 triple clamps in great working order, and I think they are Beneath the Sea. I'm selling them because I really don't use them...

     

    Will sell both for $50 and buyer pays shipping... Please PM me if interested!!

     

    **** NOTE: for some reason, any photo I try to attach to the ad here will not upload and gives me the message "this file was too big to upload"....I've tried a pic from an iPhone and camera.... (so will send photos upon request!!)

     

     

     

  2. SOLD...

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.