Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam 01250-Z zoom gear for Olympus 12-50mm lens

Started by dawallace99 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam 01250-Z zoom gear for Olympus 12-50mm lens

7 posts
  1. Up for sale is a Nauticam 01250-Z zoom gear for the Olympus 12-50 lens. This zoom gear has only been used a couple of times and now I no longer have the lens or the port.

     

    Brand new is $550 - will sell for $250 and buyer pays shipping.

     

    Please PM me if interested.

     

    Thanks!!

     

    ***** NOTE: For some reason, Wetpixel doesn't allow me to upload any photos for this item. States "This fill was too big to upload." Have tried an iPhone and camera photos but still won't work. I can send photos upon request!!

  2. Hi, to attach a photo you first have to reduce it to a size Wetpixel accepts, you can use a resizing program to do this. I use something like 800 x 600 for the photos I post, this is OK. ACDSee allows me to select a batch of photos to resize at the same time.

     

    Or you can set your camera with its Menu to take small size photos of you items for sale. You can always post your photos in a later post, that way the posts are in "a row" for us readers.

     

    Good luck!

  3. I'm interested but I can't see where I DM you?

  4. bump

  5. SOLD!!

  6. Hi, to attach a photo you first have to reduce it to a size Wetpixel accepts, you can use a resizing program to do this. I use something like 800 x 600 for the photos I post, this is OK. ACDSee allows me to select a batch of photos to resize at the same time.

     

    Or you can set your camera with its Menu to take small size photos of you items for sale. You can always post your photos in a later post, that way the posts are in "a row" for us readers.

     

    Good luck!

    I didn't see anyplace to attach photos...where in an already-posted ad can you later attach photos?

  7. Hi: Good question, one I have also asked myself when I have posted something but forgotten the photos. What one does is post the photos in the next "Reply to this topic", so our readers will see them when they follow the post.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.