Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FOR SALE: NAUTICAM ND-800 HOUSING AND NIKON D-800 BODY

Started by abi_camera ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

FOR SALE: NAUTICAM ND-800 HOUSING AND NIKON D-800 BODY

11 posts
  1. I have a Nauticam ND-D800 housing and Nikon D-800 camera body for sale. I am the original owner and both are in excellent condition apart from some minor wear and tear on the Nauticam housing handle material. This is clearly shown on the photographs.

     

    Nauticam ND-D800 Housing:

    The housing bulkhead is set up for the Nikonos style sync cord, but this can be removed if needed. Included are:

    · Bulkhead M14 plug

    · Set of allen keys and a spare back o-ring.

     

    Nikon D-800 Camera:

    The D-800 camera body has a shutter count of approximately 17,300 and includes the following

    · Camera manual

    · Camera strap

    · One battery

     

    Price for both is $3,500 USD plus shipping and insurance. Payment would be via PayPal.

    Thank you

    post-15698-0-59812400-1506778433_thumb.jpg

    post-15698-0-90612500-1506778454_thumb.jpg

    post-15698-0-29926300-1506778472_thumb.jpg

    post-15698-0-89458000-1506778485_thumb.jpg

    post-15698-0-18589300-1506778501_thumb.jpg

    post-15698-0-49348600-1506778541_thumb.jpg

    post-15698-0-15730800-1506778551_thumb.jpg

    post-15698-0-79760100-1506778559_thumb.jpg

    post-15698-0-91887700-1506778567_thumb.jpg

    post-15698-0-36990900-1506778577_thumb.jpg

    post-15698-0-74996800-1506778585_thumb.jpg

    post-15698-0-74290700-1506778594_thumb.jpg

  2. I'm not sure what happened to the text in my original posting, but let me try again.

     

    I have a Nauticam ND-D800 housing and Nikon D-800 camera body for sale. I am the original owner and both are in excellent condition apart from some minor wear and tear on the Nauticam housing handle material. This is clearly shown on the photographs.

     

    Nauticam ND-D800 Housing:

    The housing is set up for the Nikonos style sync cord, but this can be removed if needed. Included are:

    • Bulkhead M14 plug
    • Set of allen keys and a spare back o-ring

    Nikon D-800 Camera Body:

    The D-800 camera body has a shutter count of approximately 17,300 and includes the following:

    • Camera manual
    • Camera strap
    • One battery

    Price for both is $3,500 USD plus shipping and insurance. Payment would be via PayPal.

     

    Thank you

     

     

  3. I have a D800 but want out of my Ikelite housing. Would you consider selling the housing separately? Any ports to go with it?

  4. Yes, I would consider selling it separately. I don't have any Nauticam ports for sale, but do have a Subal port for a 60mm with a Nauticam adapter that I am not using.

     

    Regards,

  5. D800 body has been sold. The Nauticam housing is still available.

     

    Thanks for looking.

  6. The price for the Nauticam housing is $2,500 USD plus shipping and insurance. Payment would be via PayPal.

     

    Thanks for looking.

  7. This housing is still available.

     

    Thanks for looking.

  8. This housing is still available and the price has been lowered to $2,300 USD plus shipping and insurance. Payment would be via PayPal.

     

    Thanks for looking.

  9. This housing is still available and the price has been lowered to $2,000 USD plus shipping and insurance. Payment would be via PayPal.

     

    Thanks for looking.

  10. Where is housing located?

     

    Thanks.

  11. The housing is still available and the price is at $2,000 USD plus shipping and insurance. It is currently in Calgary, Canada. Payment is via PayPal.

     

    Thanks for looking.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.