Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Retra Light Shaping Device (LSD) for Keldan 4x/8x Videolights

Started by bubffm ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Retra Light Shaping Device (LSD) for Keldan 4x/8x Videolights

7 posts
  1. I am selling my Retra LSD Snoot with adapter for the Keldan 4x/8x Video lights together with a standard set and a circular set of light masks.

     

    This snoot has only been used on a couple of dives and is as-new. I paid EUR 350,-- Now considering order sin the range of EUR 225,-- plus shipping.

     

    For simplicity reasons, shipping in Europe preferred but I will consider other offers as well. The item is located in Germany.

    post-52205-0-11672600-1507064127_thumb.jpg

    Edited by bubffm
  2. New Price: Euro 200,--

    post-52205-0-07082100-1508675646_thumb.jpg

    Edited by bubffm
  3. I am interested. When did you buy it? Is it the LSD Ultimate? I am in the US.

     

    -kevin

  4. Hi Kevin,

     

    yes its the Ultimate. Bought in Nov 2016

  5. Will you ship to the US?

  6. Yes, details see PM.

  7. SOLD

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.