Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Want to Buy Oceanic VT 4.0 Download Cable

Started by Deep6 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Want to Buy Oceanic VT 4.0 Download Cable

4 posts
  1. post-12089-0-70458700-1507861370_thumb.png

     

    I seem to have misplaced mine.

    Regards,

    Huck

     

  2. I may still have one. Let me know if you can't find one closer. Located Western Australia

     

    Good Luck

  3. Thanks for the offer Big Trev. I finally gave up searching for mine and order a new one. I have been remiss by not posting this sooner.

  4. Thanks for the offer Big Trev. I finally gave up searching for mine and order a new one. I have been remiss by not posting this sooner.

    Not a problem mate. That seems like a much cheaper option than sending it all the way from Australia.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.