Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Nikon D610 Housing w/Dome Port and 14mm Lens

Started by tltrimbach ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Nikon D610 Housing w/Dome Port and 14mm Lens

4 posts
  1. I’ve decided I need to sell my Nauticam Nikon D610 underwater housing. After nearly four years of owning it and perhaps 40+ dives with it I need to downsize a bit. I love the housing but for me now at 62, I’d like something a bit more manageable, size wise. I’m looking at the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100 and matched Nauticam housing. If anyone has any experience with that camera/housing please tell me about your experience with it.

    Here is what I’m selling.

    • Nauticam NA-D600 housing for Nikon D600 and D610 camera.
    • Nauticam extension ring 20 with lock.
    • Nauticam 8.5 Acrylic Dome Port with Shade and Neoprene Cover
    • Housing includes M14 Offset Extension with Vacuum Valve
    • Selling with or separate – Nikon 14mm Prime Lens

    Selling for $3,600 or make me an offer.

    Thanks

    Tom

    ttrimbach@photovideomagazine.com

    post-65771-0-16715700-1507866596_thumb.jpg

    post-65771-0-76623900-1507867718_thumb.jpg

  2. How much for the housing?

  3. $2,300

    No interest in the Port or the Lens?

    Or make offer.

    tks

    tom

  4. Sold the housing and port...and lens.

     

    tks

    tom

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.