Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam NA-EM1, OMD-EM1 bodies and 180 viewfinder

Started by Herb Segars ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam NA-EM1, OMD-EM1 bodies and 180 viewfinder

14 posts
  1. For Sale: Nauticam housing (NA-EM1) and Olympus OMD-EM1 body. The housing has never been flooded and has a vacuum valve. The housing was purchased in April of 2014 and performs flawlessly. The camera body has 6014 clicks. Included are all the original manuals, boxes, flash, battery and charger plus an additional Watson battery. I would like to get $1600 with free shipping in the USA. For an additional $400, I can offer a second OMD-EM1 body with 4605 shutter clicks, original manuals, boxes, flash, battery and charger and extra Watson battery. If you buy the package for $2000, I will include a Watson DUO LCD Charger ($79.95 new) and a Really Right Stuff quick release base plate for OMD-EM1 (BOEM1). It mounts to the bottom of the camera, allowing battery access and easily mounts camera to Arca-Swiss type tripod mounts.

    I also have for sale a Nauticam 180 degree viewfinder (Model: nau.32201) with back window to fit Nauticam OMD-EM1 or OMD-EM5 housings. This viewfinder does not fit MIL housings. I offer these items for $650 including free shipping in the USA. Location: New Jersey.

    post-1644-0-04001700-1507900242_thumb.jpg

    post-1644-0-90588700-1507900250_thumb.jpg

    post-1644-0-33589900-1507900259_thumb.jpg

    post-1644-0-90209200-1507900322_thumb.jpg

    post-1644-0-79011300-1507900345_thumb.jpg

    post-1644-0-19478600-1507900534_thumb.jpg

  2. Viewfinder and Nauticam back window are sold.

  3. Bump

  4. For Sale: Nauticam housing (NA-EM1) and (2) Olympus OMD-EM1 bodies. The housing has never been flooded and has a vacuum valve. The housing was purchased in April of 2014 and performs flawlessly. One camera body has 6014 clicks and the other has 4605 shutter clicks. Included are all the original manuals, boxes, flash, battery and charger plus an additional Watson battery. I would like to get $1100 for the housing and vacuum valve and $450 for the OMD-EM1 body with 4605 shutter clicks. in the USA. For an additional $400, I offer a second OMD-EM1 body with 6014 shutter clicks Both cameras include the original manuals, boxes, flash, battery and charger and extra Watson battery. I would like to get $1900 for the housing and both camera bodies. If you buy the package for $1900, I will include a Watson DUO LCD Charger ($79.95 new) and a Really Right Stuff quick release base plate for OMD-EM1 (BOEM1). It mounts to the bottom of the camera, allowing battery access and easily mounts camera to Arca-Swiss type tripod mounts. See photos of equipment at the first post on this thread. Open to offers. Free USA shipping is included.

    Edited by Herb Segars
  5. Any ports?

    Edited by scubafc
  6. There aren't any ports included. I am using them with my OMD-EM1 MKII.

  7. Bump

  8. Price Reduced: Nauticam housing (NA-EM1) and (2) Olympus OMD-EM1 bodies. The housing has never been flooded and has a vacuum valve. The housing was purchased in April of 2014 and performs flawlessly. One camera body has 6014 clicks and the other has 4605 shutter clicks. Included are all the original manuals, boxes, flash, battery and charger plus an additional Watson battery. I would like to get $900 for the housing and vacuum valve and $350 for the OMD-EM1 body with 4605 shutter clicks. in the USA. For an additional $300, I offer a second OMD-EM1 body with 6014 shutter clicks Both cameras include the original manuals, boxes, flash, battery and charger and extra Watson battery. I would like to get $1500 for the housing and both camera bodies. If you buy the package for $1500, I will include a Watson DUO LCD Charger ($79.95 new) and a Really Right Stuff quick release base plate for OMD-EM1 (BOEM1). It mounts to the bottom of the camera, allowing battery access and easily mounts camera to Arca-Swiss type tripod mounts. See photos of equipment at the first post on this thread. Open to offers. Free USA shipping is included.

  9. Is this still available?

  10. Yes it is.

  11. I sent you a PM

  12. These items have all been sold.

  13. I have another Olympus OM-D E-M1 housing with the Nauticam NA-EM1 housing to sell.

    The housing comes with the Inon 45° viewfinder, together with the back-window fitted to the NA-E-M1 housing. Plus 2 hot-shoe flashes (1 spare) to trigger the strobe, two battery chargers (1 spare) and three batteries (2 spare).

    There is also a Panasonic Lumix G-Vario 7-14mm wide-angle zoom lens together with the Zen DP-170 port for the Panasonic 7-14, including the necessary extension ring and zoom gear needed use the port and this lens on this camera and housing.

    Prices: E-M1 camera body $ 450
    NA-EM1 housing, $ 1100
    Inon 45° viewfinder $ 450
    2,000 Batteries (3), flashes (2) and chargers (2) included.

    Pana 7-14mm lens $580 ($800 new, tested in Singapore and found to meet specs earlier this year).
    Zen DPP-170 Port $720 ($1000 new).
    Extension ring $200 ($290 new)
    Zoom gear $150 ($200 new).

    If the housing and camera body are bought together, I will include an extra (spare) hot-shoe flash, extra (spare) charger, and two extra (spare) batteries.

  14. Hi. I'm about to post another Olympus E-M1 body + housing for sale today or tomorrow.

    Just checking to make sure that my account is working correctly.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.