Hello all tech savvy people!
My MacBook Pro has been declared dead and I am trying to only use my iPad Pro 12.9 as my only device. The only bump that I have run into is the photography workflow, everything else is perfect.
I shoot maybe 50-100 shoots a week, sometimes a live aboard and get back with 1000 photos so the process should be fairly streamlined if possible.
Right now what I do is this:
Import RAW images from SD card with SD - lightning adapter into camera roll
Import from camera roll into a new LRmobile collection
Cull and edit
Export back to camera roll
Back up to cloud service
Delete all RAW images except the ones I ended up processing
Back up RAW files
It is the end bit I am having a hard time with.
I want to save the RAW files of my keepers but can not figure out a smooth way.
Anyone has any ideas?
Also any suggestions on external drives (WiFi I guess) that work well with iOS?
Any help is much appreaciated
Lars W
Fiji