Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite Sony Alpha A7 II, A7R II, A7S II

Started by ladybird ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite Sony Alpha A7 II, A7R II, A7S II

8 posts
  1. I was convinced that I was going to jump ship on Nikon, went out and bought this housing before I bought the camera body and now have decided to wait for the next generation of sony cameras to fix their lack of battery life. This housing has a couple dips on it, not even dives as it never went past 10' deep. It is in immaculate condition.

    It is located on Vancouver Island, BC Canada. I will ship if you pay the cost.

     

    Asking - $1200 US

    post-1945-0-95147200-1508262783_thumb.jpg

    post-1945-0-22731400-1508262800_thumb.jpg

    post-1945-0-11394300-1508262810_thumb.jpg

    post-1945-0-66302100-1508262922_thumb.jpg

    post-1945-0-09953700-1508262933_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi, still available?

    Regards

    Ale

  3. Yes! It's still available!

  4. Bump. This is still available. Will consider trade for a Nikon full frame body. D800, D700, D810 or d750.

  5. Sorry, that should read trade for housing for full frame bodies.. Ikelite housing. Thanks

  6. Sorry, that should read trade for housing for full frame bodies.. Ikelite housing. Thanks

  7. Hi, is this housing still available? Just sent you a PM.

  8. Housing is sold.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.