Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Nauticam D7100/D7200 housing with dome, port and zoom gear

Started by bradrk ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Nauticam D7100/D7200 housing with dome, port and zoom gear

11 posts
  1. Nauticam D7100 housing (can also be used for 7200) with Vacuum seal and leak detection system.

    What's included

    NA-D7100 housing

    Macro 60 port for Nikon macro 60mm

    8.5" wide angle dome port

    20mm extension ring with lock.

    No scratches on the acrylic

    Tokina 10-17mm zoom gears.

     

    I am not getting the use of this housing I would like so thought I'll see if I can sell it for a good price. I am not urgent to sell at all.

     

    I will take more photos for interesting parties if required

     

    Will post international but will have to be signature ONLY.

     

    Send me any questions.

    Location Sydney Australia

    Price $4000AUD

  2. Selling the zoom gears for the 60mm and tokina?

  3. Hi

    Only have the zoom gears for the Tokina

  4. I am interested. Can you send pictures please?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. I'm interested too, and would love to see some photos of the condition of the gear. :)

     

    Thanks

    Simon

  6. Hi Guys

     

    Sorry about the delay, my card reader stopped working on my Mac so I have had to take the photos of the housing with my phone. I tried to show no scratches on ports and the scratches on the bottom of the housing (they can be easily touched up but didn't want to hide anything)

     

    If there is anything else you want me to take a photo of please let me know

     

    Cheers

    Brad

    post-33288-0-68979500-1508538922_thumb.jpg

    post-33288-0-97988200-1508538931_thumb.jpg

    post-33288-0-31202000-1508538954_thumb.jpg

    post-33288-0-45883300-1508538964_thumb.jpg

    post-33288-0-50102500-1508538974_thumb.jpg

    post-33288-0-18389600-1508538986_thumb.jpg

    post-33288-0-04032800-1508539001_thumb.jpg

    post-33288-0-08882100-1508539010_thumb.jpg

  7. Interested with the zoom gear and vacuum.

  8. Hi

    Only selling complete. If I don't I'll keep it

  9. .

  10.  

  11. .

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.