Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Not camera gear but brand new, never opened Apeks XTX200

Started by decostanza ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Not camera gear but brand new, never opened Apeks XTX200

1 posts
  1. I bought this for my wife as I thought she was going to pursue the same passion as we all do here of underwater photography but she decided she likes to snorkel more. It is a brand new XTX200 (DIN) never opened. Retails for $795, selling for $695. Only so much I can do with an unopened box regarding pictures. Reg picture is from Apeks website...

    Let me know if you have any questions...

    Don

     

    post-35379-0-00292400-1508507269_thumb.jpg

    post-35379-0-24822600-1508507275_thumb.jpg

    post-35379-0-51186200-1508507282_thumb.jpg

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.