Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Brand New Ikelite 5D Mark III Housing and Used Equinox Canon T3i Housing

Started by Montauksharklab ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Brand New Ikelite 5D Mark III Housing and Used Equinox Canon T3i Housing

1 posts
  1. Hey,

     

    I just thought i'd post a quick ad to see if there is any interest in either of my two systems.

     

    First and foremost, I have an Ikelite 5D Mark III housing that also has a DL 8inch Dome Port and Vacuum Pump with Gauge. This housing is unused but I did open the box. I wound up getting lucky and purchased a Leo II housing so I am sticking with that and trying to sell the Ikelite. I am more than happy to provide pictures, etc of the housing. I am asking $1900 for the system (paid $2200).

     

    Also, I have a heavily used Equinox housing with the standard port for a Canon T3i. I am also including the Canon T3i without a lens. This system is not for a professional but rather for someone who is interested in getting into underwater photography and wants to learn. The system never flooded and is super easy to use. I am looking to sell it for $700 (housing + camera body). Again, if you are interested, please message me and i'll send you all the photos that you want!

     

    Thanks so much,

     

    Craig

     

     

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.