Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Noodilab Moby Version 2 Wet Macro Diopter

Started by bubffm ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Noodilab Moby Version 2 Wet Macro Diopter

8 posts
  1. I am selling my Noodilab Moby II x3.8 Super Macro Diopter. Purchased about 6 months ago, never been in salt water, absolutely spanking new.

     

    I Paid Euro 550.--

    Willing to part for Euro 350,-- plus postage

     

    The item is based in Germany. Selling in Europe preferred but considering offers from other areas.

     

     

    post-52205-0-72051000-1508675500_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi,

     

    my bid 250.-€. I`m based in Germany, If interested please contact.

     

    Warm regards

     

    Markus

  3. See PM

  4. Foto

    post-52205-0-85988200-1509454512_thumb.jpg

  5. Still available

  6. New Price: EUR 320,00

  7. bump

  8. SOLD

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.