Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Zen DP-100 Dome, Olympus 8mm Fisheye, Nauticam mini extension ring 30

Started by pompeygreg ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Zen DP-100 Dome, Olympus 8mm Fisheye, Nauticam mini extension ring 30

11 posts
  1. I'm starting to dispose of my photo kit (change in life circumstances!).

     

    I am selling:

     

    1) Zen DP-100-N85 100mm Glass Dome - £600

     

    post-36042-0-32183900-1508681495_thumb.jpg

     

    Owned from new, perfect condition. Has been dived about 20 dives and always rinsed after diving. Comes with neoprene cover.

     

    post-36042-0-72279600-1508681562_thumb.jpg

     

    2) Nauticam Mini Extension Ring 30 - £100

     

    post-36042-0-06496200-1508681590_thumb.jpg

     

    Again owned from new, perfect condition.

     

    3) Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 8mm f1.8 Fisheye Pro - £450

     

    post-36042-0-68152200-1508681702_thumb.jpg post-36042-0-25257200-1508681717_thumb.jpg

     

    Also owned from new, in perfect condition

     

    I have used these with my Olympus OM-D E-M5 and Nauticam housing.

     

    I would prefer to sell these together if possible, £1050 for the three items.

     

    Any questions then please let me know

  2. Still looking to sell these items.

  3. PM sent

  4. Is it possible to adapt the Nauticam N85 system parts to Olympus branded EP-PT** housings?

  5. Send you a PM on this :)

  6. Is the extension necessary for the 8mm?

    Is this 8mmm a very heavy lens as against a 2.8

    Sorry I’m a newbie.

  7. Hi - Just to say the Olympus 8mm and mini extension ring are now sold.

     

    The dome is still available.

    Sorry for anyone I haven't responded to, arrival of my son has meant a busy life!

  8. Dome is still available

  9. Price reduced to £550

  10. Dome still available, now priced £500

  11. All now sold.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.