Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Two Inon Z-240 Strobes - Type 4

Started by pompeygreg ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Two Inon Z-240 Strobes - Type 4

3 posts
  1. I am selling my two Inon Z-240 strobes - Type 4. Both in good condition and have been well looked after and never flooded.


    Both strobes come in original boxes with Inon Optical D Cable Type L and accessories.


    I am looking for £450 (500 euro) each.


    I am willing to discuss international postage if necessary at the customer's expense.



    attachment=41094:P101001620111231 DM2017.jpg]




    post-36042-0-39087100-1508789243_thumb.jpg




    post-36042-0-53493000-1508789252_thumb.jpg




    post-36042-0-81490700-1508789259_thumb.jpg




    post-36042-0-30271200-1508789267_thumb.jpg




    post-36042-0-89025000-1508789274_thumb.jpg


    post-36042-0-87199800-1508789228_thumb.jpg

  2. Sale agreed - awaiting payment

  3. Sold

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.