Hi,
I am selling Seacam extensionrings
20 mm
25mm
30mm
40mm
45mm
60mm
80mm
120,- Euro + shipping pro extensionring
Read-only discussion
Hi,
I am selling Seacam extensionrings
20 mm
25mm
30mm
40mm
45mm
60mm
80mm
120,- Euro + shipping pro extensionring
Hi Sharky 1961,
I'm interested in PVL-20mm.
Please contact me at mail asenent@icloud.com or info@antoniosenent.com
If is possible, please send me photos and tell me the age of PVL (extensión Rings)
Best regards
interested in PVL 40
kind regards Armin
Hi please message me regarding the PVL80mm. Thanks
Hi,
Seacam extensionrings 20mm, 30mm, 40mm and 45mm sold.
Extensions 25mm, 60mm and 80mm still there. Price 100,- + Shipping pro extensionring.
Hi - do
you still have 80mm for sale?
thanks
N
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.